Friday, September 26, 2008

Other Blog Neglected

My sister-in-law and I had great ambitions of sharing our recipes together on a blog, but it just hasn't happened. Maybe one day. For now, I'm moving a few favorites over here. Enjoy this one, it actually sounds good to me today. I may even try it for dinner. Anyone interested in coming over?

Yummy Pita Chicken
Marinate Chicken Breast in lime, cilantro and garlic

Grill and dice
Brush pocketless flat bread with butter
Place on grill to warm
Shred Lettuce (I like romaine)

Sauce:
1 small plain lowfat yogurt
1 small light sour cream
seed and dice 1 cucumber
dill (optional)
lemon juice

1 comment:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!