Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I miss bloggy world

Exodus 18

I have looked at this site every day for the past week. I want to write, I think of what I want to write, but alas, I'm too crumby and sick to write. I don't want to sound like Eeyore, so I refrain from writing.

This morning I read through Exodus 18 when Moses was visited by his wonderful father-in-law. Oh to have a man like him in my life. Actually....I have a lot of people like him in my life. People that tell me my plate is too full. People that tell me specifically how to pull back from doing too much, being too involved, too everything. But unlike Moses, I suppose I don't listen. So it's not the fault of those who love me well, it's mine alone.

Humbled and praying where to pull back. Sick, tired mama is good to no one. My no muscle has just always been so weak. Pray for me in this season of my life. I know a lot of you already do.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry. Pregnancy is so hard. It is so exciting and amazing that you are going to have a baby and yet you are sick and tired and emotional and weak and it is hard to be a mom an take care of your children. I am praying for you and so excited for you.

Ir's Ok to admit that it's hard and you feel crumby! may also be a way to weed out teh fair weather friends. Im staying :0 I find honesty encouraging. I KNOW its ahrd for me sometimes it helps to know that it's hard for others too.

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!