Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh Woman of Little Faith

Exodus 16

Wow, what an eye opener of a chapter. I see myself in the women gathering too much manna for their family. They had little faith of the Lord's provision that came new every morning. EVERY morning, not for a week, a month or a year. He provided new manna for 40 years in the dessert.

I would have been the one at year 39 wondering if it would come again in the morning. Jason is always reminding me how often and uniquely the Lord has provided for the needs of our family. It's as if a day of needs causes me to forget. The cost of doing school myself, doing fun, educational activities, and providing for ever growing needs of children leaves me with little faith. Today I am going to place my fears and worries about our daily needs before the Lord. He is much better equipped to handle our needs than I am. I will choose to forget my worries and trust in His provision. May you grow in faith in this area of your life today.

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!