Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home

It is so good to be home. I'm hitting the ground running. I'm taking the girls of our youth group to a theme park tomorrow and starting school on Thursday.

I came home to hear one of the best sermons I've heard in a long time from Joey Stewart Executive Director of Reformed Youth Movement. It was amazing. It's as if I haven't really absorbed it all yet. I need the CD so I can chew on it for a few days. It was really what I needed; I have been so very discouraged lately. I have stopped taking communion and feel really distant and discouraged lately. This morning was just the reminder I needed. I truly do not live in the richness of being a child of God.

If we didn't think we could do it all, then why do we fill our days so full?

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!