Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Counting the Blessings!






I have decided to count the specific blessings and moments for thankful praise here. So here it goes all the way to 1,000... Not all at once certaninly.

1. Jesus, and his plucking me from the mundane and having more imagination for this heart than I ever could.

2. My guy, my grass mowing, hard tickling, blue eyed, tender hearted, gray chest haired, full of God's grace man.

3. My toe headed brood of babies. Full of fullness and life. Eager to love and share, Mexican food loving, light hearted gang of misfits.

4. My now, grace everyday for my now. Living present in today with grace and not worry. Greatest today gift I could ever ask for.

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!