Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Night Before Christmas

The morning before Christmas and all through the house not a single person was dressed
and had no desire to go out.
We stayed up very late and had lots of fun,
and now we feel tired and funky and I can motivate no one.
I'm avoiding a diaper and thinking I should bake
but jammies and cartoons are just looking so great.
I should be encouraging worship and thoughts of above
but all I can do is serf on these blogs.
My coffee has gone cold and I don't think I've eaten
But who really wants a egg that is beaten?
So, I'll jitter from my caffeine buzz and continue to be lazy
Because, hey, does it matter? My kids aren't going crazy.....yet anyway.

God bless you! Enjoy your family....dressed or not.
A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!