Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day


You know... I knew Jason was special when I first met him. The first conversation we ever really had, I asked him what he wanted to do with his life. He said he didn't care about making money or things, but that he wanted to play toys with kids and love Jesus. That very evening I wrote my parent's a letter stating I had finally met the type of guy I wanted to marry. I really didn't know such a man existed.


Jason has stayed true to his calling. I could keep having babies and babies just to watch the wonderful daddy my guy is. His endless kindness and patience in the midst of struggles and exhaustion from work, he never sacrifices the children. He walks through the door ready for our crazy, busy, fun life with four children.


I love you today, tomorrow and forever. The Lord was smiling on me the day you came into my life.


No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!