Sunday, August 21, 2011

Constantly changing

The scripture says: "Do not be anxious about ANYTHING"

Anything? Truly, but what if you are? "In everything, with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

So, I'm not to be anxious, but rather pray. So simple, and yet so hard. We are in crunch time with various decisions to be made. I can hardly believe what the next six weeks could have in store for us. We simply have so many unanswered questions, but it's an exciting time.

Prayer, that's the key. And yet, I still feel anxious. It's an exciting time, I'm going to choose to embrace the unknown. But I will certainly rejoice when some of my questions are answered!

1 comment:

Andrew R SUNZ said...

Thanks for the reminder of what prayer is really all about. I don't pray (talk and listen to God) enough. I have been challenged to pray more.
Blessings
Andrew

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!