Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Praise be...

A dear friend of mine called me yesterday to read me a quote from the bulletin of her new church. (paraphrase) Sometimes we spend so much time lamenting over a closed door that we forget to notice the door that has been opened wide. Oh, I have thought over that quote so much the last two days. It has convicted my heart and encouraged my focus. I need to leave the closed door to the Lord, only He can bring true peace to the hurt. But today, this day, He has opended amazing new doors to THIS day. For that, I'm thankful! Thank you for sharing that dearest Lois! It was just what the doctor ordered! I love you!!

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!