Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fret Not

I am loving Psalm 37. It is rich in wisdom to not fret, to not delight in anger but to trust in the Lord.

"refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. For the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord shall inherit the land." (v8)

"I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. He is ever lending generously, and his chidlren become a blessing. Turn away from evil and do good; so shall you dwell forever. For the Lord loves justice; he will not forsake his saints." (v25-28)

Great reminders for me today. I tend towards fretting. I'm praying for more belief and trust today.

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!