Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Education

This is a topic which is constantly on my heart. Heavy on my heart. I have felt so very torn lately about the education of our children. I know there is no perfect option, but I'm struggling feeling like my oldest daughter is getting the short end of the stick. As a family, we are in transition. So my prayer contiues to be that the transition in our life will cause some changes to occur in the education of my daughter.

I love the "idea" of homeschooling. I even love homeschooling. It's just really hard for me to consider with two little ones, who need me to help them be little. Plus, right now, everything has felt harder in the unknown areas of our life.

God is bigger than all my concerns. He knows what it is my daughter needs more than I could ever imagine. Praying He would direct me to that perfect peace I know to be mine in Him !

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!