Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tired Thinking

I'm tired today. Weary even, but I'm thankful. I have the song outside of my wind chime, the sleeping sounds of my baby and the untamed cowlick of my son. I'm watching my love study, waiting for my big girls to come home.

Tired mama not knowing what to cook. Tired mama, confused by this day. I read Proverbs 4 and found much comfort.

Proverbs 4:20
My son, be attentive to my words;
incline your ear to my sayings.
Let them not escape from your sight;
keep them within your heart.
For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to all their flesh.
Keep your heart with all vigilance,
for from it flow the springs of life.
Put away from you crooked speech,
and put devious talk far from you.
Let your eyes look directly forward,
and your gaze be straight before you.
Ponder the path of your feet;
then all your ways will be sure.
Do not swerve to the right or the left;
turn your foot from evil.

No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!