Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Graduation Blissdom

I have to say this was one of the most proud moments of my life. When the graduates started their walk into the graduation service I started to cry. I kept on crying throughout the entire service. Jason has been done with his schoolwork since October, but this felt like such a special moment to celebrate the many, many years of effort by Jason. More than that, he did it well, parented well, worked hard and was a faithful loving husband in the process. Not many people realize how much it truly cost him to wear his many hats. The weekend was amazing. Friend surprised us, Dad went to great effort to make the trip, and the kids behaved very well. It really was a proud moment.

Sadly, yesterday my phone was stolen with many of the pictures I took over the weekend. It has been very sad. Though I am sad for the loss of my phone, I'm heartbroken that I lost so many pictures. Fortunately, I texted pictures like a proud wife. So I have gotten some of the pictures back. I will post them.

Jason, I'm so proud. So very thankful for you!



No comments:

A place to find encouragement to love your little ones, your husbands and those you come in contact with daily. Two does not have to be terrible. These are years to grow not simply get through!